Lidl Digital camera

tosullivan

I'm in the market for a budget digital camera...min 3Mpixels/Li Ion battery/zoom and the one coming up in Lidl seems to fit the bill.

Any opinions on it or could I get something better for same money?

[broken link removed]

I'm in the market for a budget digital camera...min 3Mpixels/Li Ion battery/zoom and the one coming up in Lidl seems to fit the bill.

Any opinions on it or could I get something better for same money?

Hi ToSullivan, It says 5.25Mpixel as far as my eyes can see, sound like a really good deal though, I would love to buy one but im not really in the market for one for one right now.
I think DigiCams are for people who are on the go all the time. I like the 256MB SD card my sister has a 64MB SD card ans it hold about 120 images.
So looks like youd be storing about 400+ images. I dont know if 5.25Mpixels would take up more space though as my sisters is a 3Mpixel cam AFAIK.
But still looks like a good deal from our German friends:) especially if you're an amateur just using it for the basics...

Not bad bang-for-your-buck, particularly with the spare battery, 256Mb SD card and carry case. But you'll find references to some similarly priced bargains if you do a quick search for .

One important bonus of the Lidl offer is ease of return in case of problems and a three-year warranty as standard.

Happy snapping... :)

Not bad bang-for-your-buck, particularly with the spare battery, 256Mb SD card and carry case. But you'll find references to some similarly priced bargains if you do a quick search for .

One important bonus of the Lidl offer is ease of return in case of problems and a three-year warranty as standard.

Happy snapping... :)

Nytech? Why buy a no-name camera when you can buy a decent model from Canon or Nikon (thanks, Dr Moriarty!) or even Samsung starting at €150? You can buy a [broken link removed] from Komplett.ie for €185 and it is bound to be better since Canon have such a good reputation.

I agree about the quality, MonsieurBond, but add a charger & spare batteries, a 512Mb SD card and their cheapest carry case and that €185 turns into €256.90 incl. delivery...

AFAIK, the Nytech is essentially a rebadged Panasonic, if that name sounds more reassuring. But stay away from cameras..! ;)

That said, I recently bought my daughter a for €150 from Argos — I don't know if the special offer is still valid. It suited me because I already have plenty of rechargeable AAs and a spare 256Mb xD card...

...if you can get one.

I've given up on these 'bargains'. If it truely is a good deal, then they'll probably only have 2 in stock. Not worth the hassle in my opinion.

Back