Lidl Cordless Phone

fandango1

Wondering if people have an experience of the cordless phones from Lidl. I see that they are selling them this week [broken link removed]
and am tempted to buy a set.

Anyone know what make they are? - not much detail on the Lidl website.

Previous cordless phones that they sold were Medion. Not sure about these. I've purchased Medion ones in the past and they are cheap and cheerful. The good thing about Lidl is that under their [broken link removed] you can bring stuff back in its original condition and packaging if it doesn't suit for whatever reason.
Money Back Guarantee

You have 28 days, in which you may return each product bought in our stores and have the purchase price refunded to you.
Your statutory rights are not affected.

I always thought Medion was exclusive to Aldi. In this case the brand is "Cocoon". I never heard of them but, as ClubMan said, you can always return them if they don't suit. Once you have the receipt and the product and box is intact you'll get refunded without question.

I bought the Cocoon set a few years ago and it worked fine for at least a year, but then there were one or 2 small teething problems (the ringing volume all but disappeared and cannot be restored!), but we had lost the instructions, and the guarantee. However, for €39.99 for 2 handsets and an answering machine, and a 3 year guarantee, I am going to get them again! I think there's a different brand name this time, but that means nothing. Only 1 year guarantee on other brand names, so what's to lose?