Lidl Car Stereo

danole

I see Lidl are doing a car radio/Cd/Mp3 for 49 yoyos......would they be easy enough to fit?? I have a Yaris...... Thanks!

depends if your yaris is standard singe din or in built OEM radio.

show us a picture of your dash and radio currently sitting in the car.
you may need fascia adopters or blanking plates depending on current set up.

It's a '99.Got the standard built-in radio & a "knick-knack" slot underneath which (I think!) can be pulled out.....

As far as I remember a standard din size radio cd player will not fit into the same location as your existing radio cd player. You will have to have it fitted into the slot down below your air fan controls and just above the ash tray.

That's what I thought.I'd imagine it'd just slot in,but is it easy enough to get to wires,etc?

On most models, when replacing a proprietary stereo with an aftermarket standard model, you will need to get a facia plate. Looks like this one would suit your [broken link removed]. Dealers will be able to get these for you too.

The wires will be terminated with a plug (or in some cases two), these may be proprietary also, but you can get adapters which will accept this and plug into the stereo. Halfords stock some of the more common models.
Leo

Back