lewelyn Estate and Grange Manor Estate near Nutgrove

Status
Not open for further replies.

newseeker1

Hi
Looking at houses in these estates and wonder if anybody living in or have lived in these areas which are near Nutgrove/Ballinteer in Sth County Dublin

Anyone got any feedback on these areas in terms of what they are like, if they are quiet or have any trouble/problems, do they have neighbourhood watch, are there any proposed or approved development plans for the areas and if the houses are good construction and quality

Thanks

hi, I live near there and there does not seem to be any trouble around these estates, you do get teenagers hanging out on the green and a bit of drinking going on the field facing the ballinteer roundabout. Houses are okay, my brother lives in wedgewood which are built by same construction company and he had to get all his walls replastered as they fell apart when they took the wallpaper off. I feel they are very overpriced considering size and quality of houses but this is probably due to their good location. Don't have any info on neighbourhood watch.

HI
Bought near here aswell and the same happened us with our walls. We had to remove all plasterboard as the builders put it up the wrong way around when they built the house 28yrs ago. But its as good as new now and really enjoying the area and all the local ammenities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back