Letters from Permanant TSB Interest rate

Z

z104

Has anybody with a tracker or variable rate mortgage received a letter from Permanaet TSB yet regarding the drop in ECB rates.

I haven't:confused:

Not yet!! However, on the last ECB increase my D/D increased before I got the letter - so maybe the same again!!

I emailed PTSB -
Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that PTSB hope to apply this change to all variable and tracker rates by early November. For security reasons, we cannot discuss specific details of customer accounts, or action requests made by email. Please contact an Open 24 Customer Service Advisor on 1890 500 121 (+3531 2124299 from abroad) Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm and Saturday from 10am to 2pm. Our advisor will be happy to help with your query.

Early November. Why is it taken them so long to make the change are they checking how many people pay their mortgages in the first few days of a month before they apply the new rate ?????

Bernard, note that "they hope to" have it applied... doesn't mean they will...

Bit slow on the uptake alright!!

But they are always slow to apply the increases aswell.... but I always thought they backdated it... but apparently they don't!

Still haven't received a letter from Permanent TSB regarding decrease in rates!

Has anybody received a letter from them?

No. But do they have to provide us with letters for decreases. It may be just increases?

Anyway.. the only change I've noticed on my online a/c is the rate has decreased, the monthly payment is still at the old rate.

Back