Letter to Ireland on Sunday Agony Aunt

Kitten

Dear Deirdre

I'm an unemployed, single father of seven.

I have to live in my parent's house until the corpo can sort out a flat for me. My parent's house is in Darndale and one of my sisters, who lives in Tallaght, is married to a guy from Limerick.

My Father and Mother were found guilty of drug trafficking and are currently serving 8 years with no chance of parole. They are now dependent on my two sisters, who are both involved in prostitution. I have a brother, who is serving a life without parole sentence in Mountjoy for the murder of a guy in 1994. My other brother is being held in Portlaoise remand centre.

I have recently become engaged to marry a girl from Thailand, she used to be and indeed still is, a part time 'working girl' in a brothel, however, her time there will probably be limited as she has a bad STD infection and someone is bound to notice before long. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiance, using her knowledge of the industry, working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.
Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being from Limerick?

Confused in Darndale
Anto

I bet you are one of those who are the first to whinge when the likes of Bernard Manning tells Irish jokes....

Anto,

Say notting to her, everything is going to be just fine