Let's have some good news for a change. It's Friday

Mpsox

Ok, so the country is broke, we have massive unemployment, many people have loads of debt and emigration is rearing it's ugly head again. And it's raining, and Cork will probably get tanked on Sunday and some idiot in an Audi nearly ran me off the road this morning.

So why am I in a good mood?? Mainly because myself and Mrs Sox had a scan this morning and saw our (touch wood) future little Sox number 2 waving at us. Due in early Jan.

Who else has good news out there, it's not all doom and gloom is it?

Ok, so the country is broke, we have massive unemployment, many people have loads of debt and emigration is rearing it's ugly head again. And it's raining, and Cork will probably get tanked on Sunday and some idiot in an Audi nearly ran me off the road this morning.

So why am I in a good mood?? Mainly because myself and Mrs Sox had a scan this morning and saw our (touch wood) future little Sox number 2 waving at us. Due in early Jan.

Who else has good news out there, it's not all doom and gloom is it?

Congrads! Ohh...and get out as much as you can between now and then!

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks

No smart comments about this being good news for AAM please!

Husband still unemployed so money ridiculously tight, however got a box of 20 Heineken for €15 and will be cracking it open this weekend with good friends and a great husband :D...... Things are looking up already :D

Probably starting off on the wrong note.got a call from friends to tell me my younger brother did not seem right .I would see him once a week anyway and he never complained about anything but in a few days he went down hill.My self and my wife called to see him and we did not like the way he looked and took him to hospital straight away.Within a week myself and my sister were called into a room and told to prepare as he might not make it ,that was at the start of april and now he is feeling and looking better than he ever was.He came to live with us for the first month after leaving hospital and watching his recovery and to see him now, it has put things in perspective for me.To just meet up with him and have a chat and think what might have been makes everything else seem trivial.

Probably starting off on the wrong note.got a call from friends to tell me my younger brother did not seem right .I would see him once a week anyway and he never complained about anything but in a few days he went down hill.My self and my wife called to see him and we did not like the way he looked and took him to hospital straight away.Within a week myself and my sister were called into a room and told to prepare as he might not make it ,that was at the start of april and now he is feeling and looking better than he ever was.He came to live with us for the first month after leaving hospital and watching his recovery and to see him now, it has put things in perspective for me.To just meet up with him and have a chat and think what might have been makes everything else seem trivial.

Probably sounds corny but health is wealth.

Back