Les Prairies de la Mer, France

Rudolph

Just booked a family trip to this campsite this summer. We're flying in to Nice which is about 90kms from the campsite. Initially I was planning on hiring a car for the two weeks but now I'm thinking that, as nearly everything is within walking distance of the campsite, I might be better off just getting a taxi/bus to the campsite and hire a car for a day or two if there are any trips we might like to go on. Just wondering if anyone has been there and, if so, would they recommend hiring a car for the two weeks? Any other general information would also be appreciated. Thanks.

A taxi for this journey would come in at about 180.00€ each way depending on time/day etc..also the tolls which would be about 8.00€ each way. It's about 1 1/2hr from the centre of Nice so add on another 20€ or so for an airport pickup. There is an excellent bus network running from the Aiport and this would be a much cheaper option. For car hire..check out hertz.fr or hertz.ie but select France as your country!

Thanks for that gauloise. Do you know can you get a bus from Nice to the campsite and any idea of the cost?

Back