Leixlip to Sandyford Industrial Estate

S

Shirls

Any advice on travelling by car from Leixlip to Sandyford Industrial Estate weekday mornings to arrive for 9am would be much appreciated.....approx travel times, alternative routes to the N4/M50 etc. Thanks!

Re: Leixlip/Maynooth to Sandyford Industrial Estate

Obviously no leixlip to sandyford commuters on askaboutmoney!
A general question then on the N4 to M50 peak travel times, e.g. time to leave Leixlip/Maynooth on the N4 to reach the M50 roundabout at approx 8.20am??

Hi Shirls,
I travel to monkstown from lucan every day. Im kind of lucky as my shift either starts at 7.30/8am or 10am. The n4 can be a nightmare at the best of times, then getting on to the m50 is sometimes tricky. After you clear the m50 entrance its a pretty clear run at 7.20am. It normally takes best part of an hour to complete the journey. For 10am shift it takes 40 mins/45 mins. However to get to Sandyford for 9 would be pretty tough. you need to be on the n4 by about ten to seven to avoid being stuck on it for an hour. My worst ever time has been two hours complete journey, left at ten to seven, got in at ten to nine. there was a crash on the m50. I listen to 103.2 FM on the way in, and the journey time they give from the spa hotel to palmerstown at 7.15 am is about 21 mins. Hope this helps, if you want any other info you can pm me.
Lucylou

Hi There

I can't give you a time from Lexlip to Sandyford, but I travel from Palmerstown to Sandyford via the M50 each morning. I leave the house at 7.20 and it takes 40 minutes, so that should give you some indication.

Wollran

We live in Leixlip-my son works in Bray-he eventually gave up -journey from here was taking up to 2 hours-N4 from Leixlip to M50 as others have said is a nightmare at best.
He now rents a room in Bray and walks in 10 mins.

Back