Left + Right Sides of TV missing..ideas???

T

tyres

Hey, just after getting used Samsung 32" LCD HD Ready TV and having an issue with both left and right hand sides of screen missing about an inch or so. At the moment it is on 16:9 setting and having the same problem when set to the other options available to me. One of the options "Screen Fit" is greyed out and not available to me, could this be the solution...not in the least bit technical minded especially in relation to TVs so any help appreciated.

Tyres

What is your input source?
Something like a UPC box will also have a screen setting, which you may need to change to match your new tv.

Nice one Berni, input source is UPC Box, will check settings on that and see will that work..So simple probably but would not have thought of that...cheers

Thanks Berni, settings on UPC were the issue and all is good now, thanks for swift response and solution...tyres

I have had this problem with ages on two tvs, one of them brand new, especially on TV3, could never see the full sides. Mentioned it to loads of people, googled etc but never found an answer. I have now just checked my chorus box and changed the input on that and it's fixed! Thank you so much for this useful information. Now to fix my father's tv over the weekend.

Back