leaving with a loan??

bestas13

hello, im leaving ireland and im not thinking about coming back. and i have a loan of 5k from bank of ireland. im leaving to eu country. will they chase my? and if they do are they able to arrest my property(car, house, apartament) over my country?

hello, im leaving ireland and im not thinking about coming back. and i have a loan of 5k from bank of ireland. im leaving to eu country. will they chase my? and if they do are they able to arrest my property(car, house, apartament) over my country?

You have a car, house and apartment and you wont pay your debs, hopefully whenever you apply for loans in the future your credit score in your new country will be destroyed.

but are yhey going to find my in eu zone? and if they do, are they able to arrest my property over the other country that i live?? thank you

but are yhey going to find my in eu zone? and if they do, are they able to arrest my property over the other country that i live?? thank you[/QUOTE

I dont know about arresting your property but EU is small place I am sure you will be tracked down.