Leather watch strap

Gunnerbar

Does anyone know where I could get a really good leather strap for my watch without spending a fortune?

Re: Leather strap

I was relieved to open this thread and read "for my watch"... - thought AAM had taken a funny turn! :D

Jewellers don't seem to stock these as much as they used to, or else don't carry much of a range. Sounds like an ideal [broken link removed] item, if you ask me?

You just might get one at a shop selling leather belts, saddles, etc.

Roches Stores or Argos are quite good. Most jewellers are inclined to be more expensive for watch straps and batteries.

Make sure they use the correct pin or you might loose it.

Try Vinny O'Neill aka Goldfinger Jewellers in an upstairs premises on South Anne Street, D2 near Sheridan's Cheese Shop. I've bought leather watch straps (and watch batteries, and jewellery repairs, and our wedding rings! :) from him in the recent past.

Thanks all for that. Will try those. But just don't want to spend 30 - 50 euro on a decent watch strap.

I got a decent leather strap for my watch last week, cost €15 and the jeweller said people often weren't willing to spend that much so i wouldn't worry about having to fork out €30 or more.........

Try the stall on the Sth. Gt.Georges Street side of the Georges Arcade. They will fit it as well.

Back