leather jacket scam beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damil50

Last sunday as i was leaving the supermarket and returning to my car i was approached by 2 continental gentlmen who claimed to be italian and agents for versace offering me jackets at a knock down price. They had a story about some exhibition and left over samples that they had to offload before thier return to milan anyway to cut a long story short i work in the fashion industry in ireland and this stuff is 100% rubbish its made of some smelly type of pvc and is a rip off ,has anyone else come accross these people with thier smooth talking tactics ?

Thanks for that I have read the content with horror at this rip off I also feel people should be aware now especially before christmas not to get suckered into this scam

Post deleted

Hi coward

This forum is for questions and answers - not for opinions.

Brendan

I see that the Irish Times PriceWatch column today mentions the fake Italian "leather" jacket scam with an account of one mug who suspected a scam but paid €85 anyway because thought that he was doing well out of it until he discovered that the leather was actually PVC. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back