LCD Wall Mount

Havana

Does anyone now a manufacturer or stockist of lcd tv wall mounts for a 32" TV. Any I have seen can only hold up to a 30".

Thanks in advance.

Does the tv support standard VESA mounts? If so, it should be straightforward enough to get one from the likes of dabs.com (STG£5 shipping to Ireland), actually, komplett.ie have a couple that will take screens up to 45".
Leo

Leo said:
Does the tv support standard VESA mounts? If so, it should be straightforward enough to get one from the likes of dabs.com (STG£5 shipping to Ireland), actually, komplett.ie have a couple that will take screens up to 45".
Leo

You can buy Vogels stands from Peats, Sony Centres and Harvey Norman - they seem to be cheaper in Harvey's. They are very good, very solid, but not cheap - €400 - €500. :eek:

Er, thanks but slightly over our budget! Will keep on the search. Only realised afterwards that I meant to say we needed a movable 'arm' as opposed to fixed mount. There is one on komplett.ie but its over €300.

Hopefully we won't have to fork out that sort of money.

Thanks all.

Havana said:
Er, thanks but slightly over our budget! Will keep on the search. Only realised afterwards that I meant to say we needed a movable 'arm' as opposed to fixed mount. There is one on komplett.ie but its over €300.

Hopefully we won't have to fork out that sort of money.

Thanks all.

The Vogel stands such as the EFW2009 (for up to 32" Plasmas / LCDs) or EFW2010 (for 32" Plasmas / LCDs or above) have a moveable arm and can tilt and swivel.

Flush wall mountable ones will be cheaper.

there's a moveable arm one in powercity for €70 but its span is only 15 inches so you'd be restricted as to how far around the screen could pivot - worth a look though

You can get one for £88 (incl of shipping) in the UK that ship to Ireland - [broken link removed]

It will accomodate up to a 42" I think.
Worth giving them a call

Back