Laying Costs - Semi-solid wooden floors

dowlinj

Hi,

Could anyone tell me what I should expect to pay per sq/m to lay semi-solid oak flooring, c. 22 sq/m? This should include removing and replacing tacked skirting boards. I got quoted around €20 sq/m. Is this good value? Seemed a bit pricey to me. Also, if anyone could recommend someone to do this that would be much appreciated.

if thats for your supply and fit then it's quite good, usually up round 30ish per yard

Oh, if only!! The wood is €35 p/yd. €20 extra a yard for fitting. So we're talking €55 a yard fitted.

No affiliation here but Des Kelly (M.Kelly Interior) are doing an offer 35 euro a sq Yd for sem-solid oak flooring supplied and fitted.

Oh, if only!! The wood is €35 p/yd. €20 extra a yard for fitting. So we're talking €55 a yard fitted.
no really really! 30-35 fitted with skirting boards
I was walking in our estate and there was 2 men fitting a house so I went and asked for a card and he showed me the house that they were working in which was a very neat job

I believe you!! €55 p/yd is what I was quoted. Seems to be a big difference in price, of course it's probably due to the quality of the wood. What was the name of the guy who fitted the wood?