Lawnmower service Dublin 14

Janet

Re: Lawn Mower dervice dublin 14

runner said:
Sorry CCOVICH, just a senior moment!

Thanks, hadnt thought of the Rathfarnham place. The Mt Merrion place is closed I think.
thanks all

Sorry, didn't realise that. Moved from Goatstown at the end of the summer - it'd be almost a year since the last time I was there.

Can anyone recommend a service agent for a petrol lawn mower, in the Dublin 14 or adjacent area?

Rathfarnham Hire in Rathfarnham village service lawnmowers as far as I remember. They also sharpen the blades on them IIRC.

Why was this in Mortgages and Home Buying?

Moved by CCOVICH

There's a place (can't for the life of me remember the name now) at the top of Trees Road in Mount Merrion.

Sorry CCOVICH, just a senior moment!

Thanks, hadnt thought of the Rathfarnham place. The Mt Merrion place is closed I think.
thanks all

THere's a crowd up at Lambs Cross who were quite reasonable.

Re: Lawn mower service Dublin 14

Correction!
I posted that the place Southside Mowers in Mt Merrion had closed, but found them alive and well yesterday - and as pleasant as ever. They quoted 60 euro for full service which I think is good these times, so im using them.
thanks for all posts on this issue.

Hi anyone know where I can get a pull cord replaced on an old mountfield mower --- somewhere near clontarf

thanks
pennycent

pennycent said:
Hi anyone know where I can get a pull cord replaced on an old mountfield mower --- somewhere near clontarf

thanks
pennycent

Him indoors says its quite an easy job to do yourself. Its just a question of taking off the top and unknotting the present cord and replacing it with a new one? We had a Mountfield for years and if memory serves me well we did this job ourselves.

Back