Last Minute Sports Packages

L

lyonsie99

I am looking to head to the Munster game in Coventry at the weekend and am wondering do travel companies sell off their packages last minute if they are not fully sold??

As far as I know they do, but they still are quite expensive. As far as I know there should be tickets available for the game as the supporters club had to push hard to sell their allocation. Try Munster Sports Travel in Limerick or alternatively book a cheap flight and make your own way.

Tickets are still available on http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk (www.ticketmaster.co.uk). Munster returned 2500 earlier in the week as they had not sold out. Therefore your only issue should be how you get over there, however, Coventry, being in the Midlands gives you plenty of options

Therefore your only issue should be how you get over there, however, Coventry, being in the Midlands gives you plenty of options
I heard a bit of a conversation about the potential options for travel on Today FM the other morning. While there are lots of options, none of them seemed too user friendly and all required a lot of additional arrangements and either very tight times or very long stay overs. The only "easy" times for flights were attracting VERY high costs.

The discussion was with a Cork based travel agent (Dawson travel), so potentially playing up some of the issues in order to promote their own "direct" offer including transfers and flights at "good" times.

As an aside.... They (Dawson) are still offering [broken link removed]. No knowledge of the travel agent other than hearing him the other morning on the radio.

Back