Last minute deals

abbie

Has anyone any suggestions on where the best place is for last minute deals - I have tried Budget Travel, Holidays on line - just wondering am a missing other good websites - any help appreciated.

You could also try www.gohop.ie or - haven't used either of them so I can't recommend them but I'm sure it would be worth taking a look.

Hi.
Also looking for holiday for first 2 weeks in August (possible for there to be a worse time to look for holiday??!!)
Not really looking for real package holiday to the likes of Benidorm. anyone any ideas of anywhere to look for something a bit different/quieter? that won't cost the moon....

have a look on the teletext , got one there a few yrs back and it was very cheap.

you really need to ring around the travel agents and tour operators. I got a great offer on croatia for this week (phoned monday) from croatia tours, about half price. Last year I booked scheduled flights to germany about 4 weeks in advance and arranged accommodation on the net. If you leave it much later for scheduled flights they get expensive. Best holiday I've had recently was barcelona, booked scheduled flights then looked for an apartment for 2 weeks, wasn't a problem. Barcelona has everything, beach, city , food, amusement parks if your into it, fantastic architecture and museums and cheap.