last minute accomodation in ireland websites?

speedy

hoping to go away for a few days next week(mid week), can anyone recommend good websites to look for last minute accomodation. bed&breakfasts/holiday homes are also an option as 3 of us are travelling together down to kerry. i find hotel.com overpriced, any others? thanks

Try www.ireland.ie to get contact details and call the hotel/b&b, you might end up getting a better rate than on the website. Or there's another called , I have used these before and they were pretty good. They are always sending me vouchers in the post since using them.

Third party sites such as those listed either retain a % commission at time of booking, or bill the hotel/accommodation provider for bookings at month end. The lowest commissions are through www.ireland.ie and www.gulliver.ie, at 8-10%. Hotels selling rooms through lastminute.com and others may incur a commission charge, a credit card charge, a listing fee (and the more images loaded, the more you pay) so this can add up to approx 26% of the booking charge that the customer pays. Therefore, it is always worthwhile comparing price offerings on different websites, and checking if taxes, breakfast, parking, etc are included in the prices quoted.

Try the hotels own website aswell,i booked the clarion for next weekend it was the same price on all the websites but you got breakfast included on the clarion website only !.

Back