Laser Printer: Recommendations..

legend99

Anyone recommend good quality cheap black laser printer for home office? Burning through cartridges in an All in One printer so the lure of 5,000+ sheets for a toner cartridge costing €80 appeals a lot more than a stupid jet ink carttirdge for €25 delivering circa 150 pages!
Dell/HP/??? Anyone with first hand exp?
Thanks

would recommend any of the cheap HP. good quality and you would be in a better position to pick up a generic toner cartridge.

eg. HP laserjet P3005d

Hi,

I have a Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w for around 2 years- it has never given me any trouble, it's fairly fast and overall I have no problem with it at all.

OK - if I have one problem it is that I can only buy the tone off Minotla, but I can buy it online and off hand I think it is about €70 per 5,000 page toner cartridge.

No problem in recommending it (but I suppose by now they have a newer version out)

The dell DELL LASER PRINTER 1720 for 159 euro excl. Vat. Its 28 pages per minute print speed make much faster then anything else in that price range. You will be doing well the find a faster cheaper printer.

Toner details are as follows:

Double Pack: 2 High Capacity Black 'Use&Return' Toner Cartridge for Dell Laser Printer 1720/1720dn (2 x 6000 pages) € 138.00 excl. VAT

PC Pro's AList suggests the Brother HL-5240 and secondly the cheaper Samsung ML-2510 as the best Personal Mono Lasers. I reckon you'd rarely go wrong with PC Pro recommendations.

I just bought a HP Laserjet 1020 (Mono) from galaxy (€145), works a treat. (And free shipping if you use a laser card) Although locating cartidges seems to be a bit hectic!

I was told there was a shop in Terenure that sells them.
Anyone who knows office-supply shop(s) in Terenure please let me know.

Thanks!!