Laser Eye Surgery - which clinic/doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippitydooda

Can anyone recommend a good surgeon (either here or by PM) for eye laser surgery? I have an appointment with the Mater Private soon - my optician recommended either this or Blackrock/Wellington as opposed to the new clinics popping up - simply because of experience I presume...

Was going to make an appointment with Michael O'Keefe as he's been doing this for years..but he's not available until May - am I better waiting?

Has anyone any experience with Dr Kassam in Mater Private?

Thanks for all your advice - this is something I've been meaning to do for years (been wearing contacts and glasses for over 15 years...would just love to be able to swim and see my baby son first thing in the morning!)

Z

AAM does not permit discussion of medical issues.

ubiquitous: Read the posting guidelines

We do not provide medical advice on Askaboutmoney other than to provide links to support groups and medical forums. Posts offering medical advice will be deleted. This does not apply to availability and pricing of medical services,

i went to orbit in november. after care for as long as you require. i think the price was 995e per eye which you can claim a portion back on the med1 form.

We've updated the guidelines to clarify treatment of medical issues. Comments about the effectiveness of various practioners will and have been removed. Limited discusssions of availabilty and pricing should not extend into standards of care or after-care.

Status
Not open for further replies.