Laser Card Fraud

N&C

Fraud found on laser card today. have contacted bank and they have informed me that i need to go in to fill up form. transaction is for ticketmaster but they have no record of the transaction? do i have to go to garda station etc. Will I get this money back. Very large sum.

Fraud found on laser card today. have contacted bank and they have informed me that i need to go in to fill up form. transaction is for ticketmaster but they have no record of the transaction? do i have to go to garda station etc. Will I get this money back. Very large sum.

Ticketmaster will have a record of the transaction.......find out were the tickets posted out? If so, where to? If they were collected, can you prove you were elsewhere at the time of the event? This is all stuff you have to have answers to.

Fromt he bank's perspective, you could deny the transaction was yours, pick up the tickets & then claim fraud.

Did your bank cancel your card? if not, ask them to do so without delay.

I hope you understand to never enter your details from a link which you received by email, and also ensure you have a phishing filter on your internet explorer , as this usually identifies , suspect sites .

Back