Larkfield Avenue, Lucan Co. Dublin

T

twirl100

Looking on property websites and am attracted to Larkfield Avenue in Lucan.

I see a few houses around mid 20 and early 30 house numbers which are out of my price range.

Would any one know are properties 1 to 20 are these all houses or are their apartments on this road?

What kind of area is this road and is it safe?

Just want to get people views before calling to area to get better idea of area but if all properties priced like houses above, i wasting my time.

Larkfield is a mix of houses, town houses and apartments. It is a quiet estate. Was always expensive. Would not be mad about some of the surrounding areas.

Larkfield is a mix of houses, town houses and apartments. It is a quiet estate. Was always expensive. Would not be mad about some of the surrounding areas.

Thanks for reply, Would you know around what numbers are the apartments and are they many on Larkfield Avenue?

Would you know around what numbers are the apartments and are they many on Larkfield Avenue?

Go onto the south dublin county council website and search for the planning application and you will get that information on it.

We rented for over a year on Larkfield Ave and loved it. It's a lovely estate and is on the right side of lucan to avoid traffic if you're heading into town.

Larkfield is a nice enough area, although I dont really like the Liffey Way\Glen\Road areas beside it.

I am not sure if it is in St Marys Parish, that is usually perceived to be a better part of Lucan and it has something to do with getting kids into schools in that parish etc.

I recently sold in Lucan, if you need price info...pm me..