we are looking to install a larage stainless steel cooker
gas on top, with electric oven
we would like at least 5 or 6 gas rings on top
a grill, a large oven suitable to take a turkey and maybe a smaller oven too
or a heating drawer

we looked at rangemaster
anyone any other recommendations

sorry, meant to say, it is for domestic use
if there is a commercial stove that looks good - would be interested in those too..

part of the sub zero kitchen range ie sub zero fridge wolf stoves,has commercial look used in high end kitchens ,red knobs on stoves, maybe you could go with cooktop and two separate wall ovens or warming drawer, visit www.subzero.com, you will probably need to buy wolf vent hood to compliment, much more expensive here in ireland than us, i don,t know if you want the hassle of importing.

[broken link removed]

Waterford Stanley - have one myself, looks and works well..............no complaints so far

If you're near Dublin there's a place in Dalkey called Design House who do kitchens of about €100,000 and I think they have Wolf and Sub-Zero in their displays. As far as I'm aware, Wolf stoves start at about €12,000 (I might be wrong, it could be more!), so there's a considerable price difference between that and a Rangemaster.

We were going to go for a Rangemaster Elite as we wanted plenty of cooktop for us both to be cooking at the same time, and the other half was insisting on gas. However, after much research we finally agreed to go for induction hobs with separate oven and combination oven/microwave, and are expecting delivery of our Neff appliances shortly. There's plenty of space in the main oven for a turkey, the combination can be used as an ordinary oven if necessary, and the old microwave will be on standby in the utility room.

BTW, have you looked at www.tradingpost-appliances.co.uk, their prices are very good and they have been recommended on askaboutmoney before. Delivery to Ireland for range, splashback and hood is about €200 I think.

Back