laptop screen moved to horizontal.

SP57

Hi There, need a little help , I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 , my 2 year old has been pushing a lot of keyboard buttons at same time and has suceeded in turing my screen from normal vertical view to a horizonntal view , like it has been moved anticlockwise by 90 degrees. Have been searching manual and using google but can't seem to find a solution.Been told its a quick fix just to find what buttons to hit together. If anyone knows how to solve , please let me know as I'am getting a pain in the neck!.

Try hitting Ctrl, Alt, F12 at the same time. This should bring up your Intel Graphics Properties Box. Go to the Rotation Tab & choose Normal, then OK. You could uncheck Enable Rotation so as it won't happen again.

If that doesn't work go to Control Panel, Intel Extreme Graphics, Rotation, Normal, OK.

Or, Control Panel, Display, Settings, Advanced, Intel Extreme Graphics, Graphics Properties, Rotation, Normal, OK.

AltGr and right arrow, or if that doesn't work use left arrow (depends on which way your screen has been rotated). I love doing AltGr and down arrow on peoples computers when I'm feeling juvenile!

Thanks Papercut, that worked and we're all back to normal again.and unchecked the enable rotation so it won't happen again ..thanks again..