Lanzarote

St. Bernard

All

A friend of mine is getting married in Lanzarote. Anyone been to a wedding over their and if so what was it like.

My sister in law got married there last year. If its Pourto Del Carmen then the meal will probobly be in Lanigans. A nice spot & nice food. A lot different from over here & the speeches come before the meal. The ceromony is short enough & over 50% has to be in spaninh which is a nice touch. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience.

If the sun doesn't shine in Lanzarote, it's a sh!thole. It's a gamble to go there from November to March. You'd have better fun in Athlone in the rain.

PS I'm heading to Lanzarote in January!

We got married in Lanzarote in June just gone. I can safely say it was the best holiday of my life even without the wedding! Having everyone there and going out and meeting them was great fun would recommend it anyone - coples and guests!

We got married there in 2004 and have been back 7 times since, wedding was absolutely superb, the organisers Anne and Leo are the nicest couple you'll ever meet and we still keep in contact with them. Anne is Irish and Leo is Canarian..They went out of their way to make our day very special and Leo even came along to the stag (great man for the partying)

I go to Lanzarote twice a year. I have never seen the sun not shine..
November to March is no different. Was there last christmas the weather was great.
Going back this year for new years. I'll bet my house the weather will be great..

I go to Lanzarote twice a year. I have never seen the sun not shine..
November to March is no different. Was there last christmas the weather was great.
Going back this year for new years. I'll bet my house the weather will be great..

You were lucky..the sunshine is not guaranteed. It rained a lot there 2 weeks ago.

My sister lives there and she said the weather hasn't been great at all lately...she wears Jeans, polo necks in the evening. There is a definite difference between Nov-March than the rest of the year...no doubt about it.

Back