Lanzarote in November

Ron Burgundy

Hi,

I'm thinking of bringing Mrs Burgundy to be away in November and wondering waht the weather is like in November over there. Any body been there at that time of the year ?

was there for new year last year... weather was lovely
could sunbate!
cooler at night time thought, so bring cardigan/jumper or light jackets
lanzorote can be a little windy....

Should be like reasonable summer weather here - when we had summers!
Shorter day though.

Aaaah I have been there twice last few years in November and its bliss!! Lovely warm sunny without too hot or busy - to me the perfect time! Unheated pools can be a little cold but who cares!! Just warm up in the lovely sunshine and think of the rest of us with the grey November skies as you are blinded by blue skies and sunshine!! Brilliant time to go!

Been there in Mar / Apr / July / Oct & Nov ( not all in the same year tho' lol ) Just back a few weeks and heading back again in October. Nights are shorter in November and cooler so a jumper would be advisable if heading home late. A bit more cloud likely in November too, you're really looking at the equivalent of a good summers day here. ( as in a good day last summer not this summer ) . The wind is not as noticeable later in the year. In fact, October / November / January & February are the main months when it dies down. But as the Lanzarotenos say " When the wind stops blowing is when the island stops being Lanzarote". It's been a quiet enough summer but the weather has been good and water temp is lovely. If this is your first time I'd recommend looking at or for lots of info on the island. Make sure and tour the island, there are some amazing sights and its so small a couple days car hire would let you see a great deal. Enjoy it.

We were there one year around that time and the weather was 35 - 40 degrees even went up to 42 one day, but I would say that was a one off somehow.

We were there one year around that time and the weather was 35 - 40 degrees even went up to 42 one day, but I would say that was a one off somehow.

That would be unusual for November alright. Even when we were there in July this year it averaged 25-28 daytime and 18-20 nighttime. They did have a few days heatwave last week of high 30's alright. I'd expect NOvember to be low 20's daytime.

Ive been to Lanzarote in november before and weather was great. As another poster suggested bring a cardi/shrug for the evening as it does tend to get a bit nippy! :)

Back