lanzarote buses

kd1964

Hello
Can anyone advise me is there any nice trips I can do using the regular bus service in Lanzarote. I am staying in Puerto Del Carmen, I presume I will have to travel into Arrecife first of all to visit anywhere else.
Any suggestions much appreciated.
Thanks
Kath

Mostly from Arrecife.
Google "Lanzarote bus timetables" and you can print them off.

when we are in lanzorate we use the local bus (green coloured) to go to playa blanca in the south and to costa teguise in the north.

Thank you very much for the reply. Is Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise worth a visit? Will I get the regular bus from Arreceife or Puerto Del Carmen

Both are by the seaside and we found it nice to get away from Puerto del Carmen for a little while and see some of the island. the bus passes through Puerto del carmen on its way to both resorts which are by the sea. you can get timetables in the local tourist office. If you are not familar with puerto del carmen i would suggest a half day trip to the North of the island; also have coffee in the Fariones and San Antonia and if you like walking you can walk out to the airport perimeter fence. Also in the old town down by the pier you can walk to ( i have just forgotten thename of the yachting place!!) and get a boat trip home. this walk is a little hilly. as you can gather i am not very computer literate
(

Here are some timetables :

A lot of apartment/hotel complexes will also provide details of buses and tours.

Back