Lansdowne Valley, Drimnagh

M

memyself

Any opinions on the Lansdowne Valley apts. in Drimnagh?

It's on the corner of the long mile road and slievebloom rd in the centre of drimnagh.

I'm from Drimnagh originally myself. The area itself is great - near shops, pubs, good bus links, near M50. Drimnagh has its' good and not so good areas, but Lansdowne Valley is in one of the better areas of Drimnagh - very settled and pretty quiet. The only thing I would mention is that there has been some talk among Drimnagh people that there has been some anti social behaviour experienced by residents in the houses around the apartments since they have opened. Not sure if it was just in the initial stages? Perhaps someone else could throw you some light on this?

Hi there
Am originally from just around the corner from these apts., and the brother bought one as an investment. Agree with Bilabong that the location is great, and the area itself is fine. Haven't heard anything from either the bro. with the apt. or the other bro. living in the family home about any problems. Given the cost of them, I'd be a bit surprised to hear about anti-social behaviour, but then again, it happens everywhere. There were probs. with the apts. which were there prior to these new ones. But I'll put out feelers to the bros. and see if anything has been said.
See ya
Marylou

Hi
I lived very close to these, and I would not recomend buying one.
sorry,
Terri06

Hi
I had a couple of experiences that related to this area, before the apartments opened it was a very quiet road, I know when somehwere new opens there can be lots of parties, but the noise every weekend, some very anti-social behaviour, hopefully it will settle down in time, but I know people who bought apartments in city west and belfry and did not have the same kind of problems, it could be that these apartments are in very close proximity to the houses and each other, they may not be spaced out enough.
Hope this helps, wish you luck in your search.
Teri06

I live in these apartments (owner Occupier) and while there were issues in the early stages (2 years ago) it has totally quietened down. Great location close to everything and great sized apartments for the money. I have friends who have bought in other areas and experienced the same types of issues we did inthe early stages.