Landscaping in Greystones

boost

hi, just bought new house in greystones and need to get the garden done. (builders levelled it and put seed down) i would like to get a patio and flower beds and stuff, does anyone know a decent landscaper in the area who wont rip us off???

Hi there

Why do you say rip you off, are they doing this then in Ireland, my husband will be coming to Ireland this yr, he has always kept his customers happy and satisfied, I think, that if a client is happy with a job well done, the money paid, needs to coicide with this, at a fair price, to include labour materials, and cleaning the site after completion, and leaving it neat and tidy, hopefully people would appreiate that, my husbands company has always left places clean and tidy where hes carried out any work, he wouldnt be happy with it any other way, I hope you find someone who can leave you happy and satisfied, and ready to come again, without any hesitation. Thats what you need to look for, ask for references, or photos at least of previous works. My opinion is word of mouth is best come served, hope that helps.

thanks for the reply but i think you will find that alot of workmen in ireland will try and charge you as much as they can, not necessarily the amount the job is worth.

boost said:
hi, just bought new house in greystones and need to get the garden done. (builders levelled it and put seed down) i would like to get a patio and flower beds and stuff, does anyone know a decent landscaper in the area who wont rip us off???

Have you got somebody? My son has a friend in the garden landscaping business if you're interested.

Thanks for the reply joan but i got a recommendation from a guy in work, they did a lovely job for him and a fair price and are from the general area i think.

Back