Landcruiser..for a decorator!

karlh

Hi all,

Need some sound advice.I am a painter/decorator and am driving a 2002 nissan vanette for the past 18months for both business and personal use,very practical van but zero power,zero comfort and just loves the forecourt!
I have been thinking about treating myself for the past while to a landcruiser LWB,seen as i spend most of my time working i want to get something decent to get about.

Was wondering was there any painter/decoratosr out there that use a landcruiser for the job and how practical they are for the job in hand?

Cheers

Mitsubishi Pajero's seem to be the norm in my part of the country for most trades - electricians, plasterers, chippies, tilers etc. Landcruiser will cost you surely in road tax and juice?

Cheers ACA!

Would be paying commercial road tax,did a bit of research on the mpg on the Landcruiser,comes out better then the pajero!

I know a painter/ decorator who drives an Isuzu; he got sick of driving around in a van too.

I am not a painter/decorator and I don't drive a Landcruiser...but from reading your posts...my advice would be...go for it...you've already made your mind up anyway!! :)

brother is a painter/dec and he has a Pajero Sport at the moment but had a Pajero before that. Talking him round to getting a Land Rover Discovery next.

Hi
My brother is a plumber and is on his third or fourth Pajero... he swears by them....comfortable, economical, never let you down and great trade in values after a few years ( I think,he sold 1 or 2 privately, and did very well) The new one looks even better than the older model. Plus

This seems like the one to go for .........

Hard to go wrong with a toyota.

Dear to buy all jeeps are going o be thirsty anyway.

LWB looks like a good bet, with the 2 doors to the back.

As long as you don't have to lift anything too heavy to the high load floor.

What about a toreg commercial?

Ive the new pajero, very comfortable and a lot more features than the land cruiser which is an old car now.
Only thing is the amount of diesel it goes through..im guessing all 4x4 are the same

Back