Land Rover Disco Commerical

Ron Burgundy

Hi,

Looking for feedback on the new Land Rover Disco. I'm thinking of getting the 3 litre V6 but don't want to jump without honest reviews

I have a 2007 commercial disco automatic with air suspension. On the plus side top class comfort, automatic gear box excellent and loads of power for take of and pulling. On average 26-27mpg this is includes a lot of city driving. will get 32-33 on motorway. Resale value better than most models. They are really refined from the old TD5.

I had a 2005 disco 3 and had problems with airbag light and handbrake. Covered under warrenty but annoying having to go back to dealer. I think they have ironed out these problems since.

In short very happy with jeep in my opion best in class, but will not keep past 3 years warranty (that may change as i had no problems so far with this one). i will buy another after this one if i have the funds.

PS if possible go for air suspension.

I got a very good deal from a company in the West. Alot cheaper than here in Dublin

Hope this helps

dinny is there cruise control ??? i'm looking at an 06 model. It has air suspension, leather, auto box etc.

I had cruise control in the 05 model no problems with it didnt get it on the 07 as we bought two at the one time and had to take the spec they had as we got them in 2 weeks. If ordering the spec would have taken 3 months

The 07 model has tow bar, fog lights, automatic lights and wipers as standard this was one of the reasons for trading up as i thought when these new models come for resale my old jeep with out these sepcs would be worth less.

If you are buying from a dealer ask to get a print out of any warranty work done on the jeep already. When i had my 05 jeep the guy in the DOE centre was able to tell me the handbrake pads had been changed. I had to get them changed again. It was a fault in the early models. You will have an idea if there is any issues.

Nothing as bad as spending that money and having to keep going back to the garage.

I'm looking at an 06 commerical at the moment, it has leather, air suspension, auto.....but i like cruise as i i'm on the motorway a lot.

The spec isn't listed online and i only spoke to the dealer for a min on sat, i hope to get the full story in the morning

Back