Land cruiser "v" Land Rover Discovery.Commercial

L

Leesoph

I"m wondering what everyones thinks is the best jeep of the two,i want a comfortable jeep able for offroad and good for towing.I"d be very interested in your opinions.
Thanks

Land cruiser, no douth about it. Being a Toyota it won't let you down and will hold it's value better than the Disco.

Disco is top class for drive if you get air suspension and auto gear box. on my second one now. Will hold value as well as toyota. excellent for pulling trailor as well. have different suspension setting for diffenent types of off roading. Very happy with it. Avg 28mpg will do around 31-32 on motorway long drives

I havent drive a land cruiser so cant compare like for like

In normal Irish driving there's not a lot to chose between the two. You pays your money etc
If you are looking for a robust and reliable off-roader it seems to me that the jeep chioce for assorted desert militia and Australian sheep farmers alike is the Toyota.

Thanks for that but looking at asking prices advertised the disco seems to hold value well plus i do want an automatic,three month waiting for land cruiser auto,disco can be got straight away.

If you go for a disco Price around the landrover dealers and you can get good discounts. I am based in Dublin but got the jeep in the west and saved over €1500 this time last year