Laminated wood flooring

brendanyumo

Can someone recommend somewhere in Dublin to have a laminated wood floor supplied and fitted.Looking for a place thats reliable and won't cost a fortune.I was thinking of a 9mm floor for the livingroom.Would you need the same for two bedrooms or go for something cheaper.Help please.

Re: Laminated wood floor recommendation.

Hi

We've just had a laminated floor fitted in the playroom which looks great (also had wooden floors in hall and sittingroom). Checked around lots of places but in the end went with C & N Flooring in Cherryorchard/Ballyfermot on the recommendation of a friend. They look great and seem really well fitted. Not sure of exact price for laminate cos of wooden floors too but price included taking up old carpet, taking it away removing old skirtings, replacing with new ones etc. Can scratch keys etc on it and doesnt leave a mark! Worth checking out if you are in Dublin area. Also got a very good price on a lovely French Oak Laminate flooring with groove (realistic looking) in Aston Carpets in Lucan for €15/18 sq yd fitted.

Re: Laminated wood floor recommendation - Correction!

Sorry meant to say €15/€18 unfitted. We were quoted €2,700 for approx 55 sq yds fitted and incl new skirtings.

Apologies for error!

Re: Laminated wood floor recommendation.

I had mine done by Bargaintown on Benburb Street. €1670 for two double bedrooms, hallway and living room. It was by far the best price of any place I went to and the shortest lead time. Friend of mine just used them for her floors too and was happy with them.