Laguna trouble

N

nedved

PLease help i have 2 key cards and when i put either of them in i just get the imobiliser light flashing they'll open the doors but not start the car any suggestions please need car for work in the morning.Can i buy a pre programmed card for my car off a renault dealer or do they have to order one

One of ther many issues with these cars. You need to consult a main dealer. Arrange an overdraft too.

Is the immobiliser light flashing faster when you put the card in - if so there is an issue with the immobiler & the key being out of sync.

Rather than spending obscene amounts of money on repairing your Laguna simply take to a dealer and trade it in for a car that actually works. Believe me my Laguna cost me thousands before I copped on. It starts with little things but this car will leave you poor.

Very good advice. The French are very good at making cheese and wine but cars are not their strong point.

new key cost me €400. Other than that car was going fine. I hope it still is for some lucky Punter !