Ladies - urgent help needed - matching handbag for shoes

Caveat

To cut a long story short, it now looks like Mrs Caveat will not be able to get the matching bag from the the shop that she bought her shoes in - despite being advised to the contrary.

The shoes are Avance and the colour is described as "mandarin" (on the box) although I would say it's between red and orange.

Does anyone know of a shop who stocks these shoes and more importantly, who is likely to be able to get a matching bag (it does exist).

This is for a wedding in 3 weeks time - will travel anywhere north Leinster/Ulster.

TIA

Fair play to you for doing your missus's clothes shopping. Do you get any funny looks when trying stuff on for her?

With only a 3 week time frame would you not look at getting a bag that is similar to the shoes??? What style of bag is Mrs Caveat looking for? Clutch??? Underarm bag??? Oversized???

Oh OK, sorry, well given the colours involved let's say "matching" for now.

Costello and costello (em, I believe is an appropriate shop for bags and scarves)

One in Dundrum shopping centre. Also one in town, chatham street (just down from Stephen's green centre)

Tiny shop, but absolutely every colour in there! They may not have the specific "designer" or which ever, but I can promise you that if you bring in the shoes they will have a bag in a matching colour!

http://www.costelloeandcostelloe.com/

Sorry, can't help on the shoes!

No affiliation

Back