Laces for Shoes

MandaC

I need to buy a pair of royal blue or navy shoe laces (for a Rugby top) but am not having much success. Any ideas!

Can you clarify the question: you need navy blue laces but no shop sells them - is that it?

Tesco? They usually have a full end display dedicated to polish, sprays, laces and all things shoe related.

Found some online, so will order. Have a lovely rugby top but it is very low cut. If I put a lace through the neckline (there are holes) it might preserve my modesty

Thanks all.

Manda - before hand, try JJB sport, they had loads of laces being sold at 2 for a euro a little while back, not sure if they are still that price, but they were def selling lacing last week - not 100% sure about the colours, 'cos there were loads!!! (pinks, yellows, blues etc)

MandaC, this Happy Place you give as your location, are they liberal with the meds?

I was just thinking "OK shoe laces to fasten a shirt, maybe a neck-tie to fasten the runners, jocks a bit tight under the armpits..." and then it dawned on me - blue laces, rugby shirt, bingo!, it all makes sense - its a Leinster supporters' club thing isn't it?

Nah, actually I support Munster!