L-shaped sofas

Roundy#

Looking for a stone colured fabric L-shaped sofa at the minute. We went to Houseworks in Cork to have a look at a one we saw advertised........

[broken link removed]

It was very cool, until we asked how much............between €8000 and €12000 depending on spec........with my mouth dropping to the ground we decided to look elsewhere. Then ventured to Cocoon, where we saw another very nice example for €4000, an eventa sofa.........

Does anyone have any other suggestions, I realise you pay for quality.....but I think the above are abit excessive.......

thanks

Instore have some very nice ones in a variety of colours - as I remember, they were much more reasonable, coming in around the €2,000 mark (with others going much further than that, obviously!) They have a store in Limerick, but are also available on http://www.instore.ie/ - though not all the sofas are on that.

Saw something similar to these a few months ago in one of the furniture shops in Coolock (can't remember which one- sorry!) They were around €2000. You can definitely get them cheaper than the prices you have mentioned so shop around!

It was very cool, until we asked how much............between €8000 and €12000 depending on spec........

crikey - did it come with a motor?!:D

you can get Natuzzi leather sofa's in Arnotts - saw a nice corner one for about 3k. The Arnotts sale is on until the end of July, I think.

Second what jennster said, we bought a fab tetrad leather corner in in-store a few years back, think we paid about 4k for it but worth every penny. It looks better the older it gets. Granted our house isn't big enough for it but I'm holding out for a bigger house as opposed to settling for a smaller sofa - its' lovely.

FYI they also have stores in Galway, Sligo and Waterford.

I have no affiliation to InStore, just love their stuff.

Meadows and Byrne have a corner unit for €1200. Cotton covers all removable for washing.

Back