Krisk kingle ideas for Female work Colleague

Yeager

Hi,

Need help with a Kris Kringle present for a work colleague – something funny if possible without causing offence.

Female, aged 25-30, newly married, from Cavan.

Any ideas welcome – I’m at a loss as to what to get

Budget – 10-15 quid, need it asap

I always go with a bottle of wine...Not funny but more appreciated than a whopee cushion!

The Newbridge Silver Christmas tree decorations start at €15 and are lovely. They are the ideal Kris Kindle gift I think, are pretty and practical too

Cheers for the ideas wine wouldn't really suit to be honest therre would be faces as its work blah blah blah.

I personally hate Newbridge so won't be going down that road!

Lush or something from The Body Shop or a nice phone charm or a laptop accessory if your business involves computers like say usb gloves.

What about a Christmas decoration, a fun one, say Santa who sings or something like that. I am a bit wary of 'funny' KK presents as I believe that it could be quite easy to hurt someone's feelings as their sense of humour could be very different to your own.

La Senza have lots of Pj's on sale for €17 that's what I gave for my KK they box them up and make them look very presentable!

La Senza have lots of Pj's on sale for €17 that's what I gave for my KK they box them up and make them look very presentable!

I wonder how the husband would feel about her receiving a set of PJ's from a male(?) work colleague...

Male buying PJ's for female colleague - i'm not that brave.

I'd be up in front of HR for that! Then her husband

Got her something alright, kinda funny but not offensive.

Thanks for all the help.

Back