Krakow - any recommendations on Accomodation

scober

Going to Krakow end of May, - looking for accomodation (central) than comes recommended

Would recommend the Saski Hotel which is right off the square and is €45 a night each for a double room with bathroom. Beware as you will have to pay in Zloty so the rate at the time applies. Also there is a city tax as well. I think it is around 2 1/2 %.

It's well worth it and I have stayed there twice before and others I have recommened it to have enjoyed it as well.

The web link is:

[broken link removed]

Also try the Marriott hotel which I have been told is quite reasonable. However I do not know what it will be like in May.

Recently stayed at Hotel Logos, a short walk from the Main Square and within walking distance of all the central sites. Served well for our purposes.

Spring there means changing weather conditions. One day we were sitting sipping delicious coffees outside enjoying the sun on the square; the next day our plane had to be de-iced on the runway prior to departing after heavy snow. I'm sure the temperatures will be hotting up by the end of May.

Have a great trip.

Check out [broken link removed] good unbiast information. Stayed in Guest Rooms Wielopole in November, basic clean and comfortable, mid range hotel