Komplett and An post - TV

easy rider

Anyyone buy of Komplett and get delivery from Anpost, I am tracking the order...on komplett it says dispatched on an post it says pre advised? Anyone know what this means?

I have used An Post with Komplett. Stuff always arrives. I must say that when I choose An Post rather than GLS I wasn't in a hurry with it and so never checked it's status online.

I believe that 'pre advised' means that the delivery company (an post) has been pre advised to the fact that the order is expected to be delivered into the country from kompletts' warehouse - in my case it was coming from Holland. This meant that I was unable to track the delivery but komplett have always been pretty quick.

Have to say I find the lack of a Saturday delivery date a little restricting.

Without having a delivery made to a work address or a friends (both I have been considering).. has anyone ever found a work around or soloution to having a similiarly large delivery made when working usual office hours away from home (/rented apartment)?

I bought a new hard drive from komplett last year, and it was delivered by a courier not An post

Berni said:
I believe they have some opening hours outside normal office ones

Cheers Berni,

Nice to know. Would have assumed normal office hours on that.... does make sence though. Opens up a few other options, thanks.

Hi got the tv this morning at 8am, 4 day turnaround, not bad....the guy almost left, was writing a note to pick up at the depot....thank god I heard him...

An Post sorting offices are open very early in the morning, but not at weekends.

i have bought from komplett on a few ocasions, got the stuff delivered to work and usually got it within 4 days, no hassles no wondering if i could get to the sorting office...

Tallaght sorting office only open to the public between 9 and 5 (approx), when I complained to them about not opening early or late (as I work similar hours) the response I got was:

"That's our system, and it works and it works for us"

It sure does pal!!

Back