Kitchens: Cash&Carry vs Panelling Centre

I would advise anybody to stay away from Cash&Carry like the plague!
Went with them instead of Kitchens Direct as I thought they would be more professional, even thogh KD were slightly cheaper. Paid deposit, was given a date. Fitter was arranged through them
Late delivery meant that I had no kitchen for a week, with a small baby in the house. Also meant that fitter could not come at targetted time. Actually even though he said he would come on saturday, he never turned up, so didn't get put in until the following Thursday. Was told he would cost approx 450, ended up costing 700 ("because of the extra work he did in plumbing the sink)
Found I was supplied a one-sided kitchen top for breakfast bar, which is completely inappropriate and looks terrible. Was told to get lost by C&C as they 'don't do' double-edged counter-tops. They were extremely rude.
The plumbing said fitter put in leaked all over the place, messing up the press under sink and all detergents etc in there.
I have now sourced a tradesman to make good all these problems, but will be at my own cost, and 4-5 months later