Kitchen Tiles

Nell

Id be interested in any recommendations for decent tile shops / outlets.
I was in Right Price Tiles yesterday and very disappointed with what was on offer. Im a first time buyer so have no experience of where I should go, and if these places can provide the tiler to lay them aswell. the kitchen is
large 14x14"ish. Price? thanks

Nell,

I found the tiles for our apartment at Atlantic Homecare and B&Q, their prices were great. As for installation, they guy who did our hard wood floors had someone on hand to install those for us already. But maybe if you ask around at any of the shops you've been to they can reccoment someone to do the job or just post on this forum, someone should be able to help. Do you have something particular in mind?
ad

Hi Nell
Iam an interior Designer...I go to Windsor tiles off the Kylemore road for all my clients...the place is a bit like a warehouse but if you walk around a few times you will find something good.they also have loads of tiles in stock..The tiles they have are mostly good quailty ,I would be weary of buying tiles too cheap because you need to look at them for a long time
Dont be afaid to ask them for a discount also..... ask for James tell him Yvonne sent you. good luck

If you are not pushed for time ,Tile style at the Point do a half price sale a couple of times a year,otherwise expensive but great selection and good quality.

Hi Nell
Iam an interior Designer...I go to Windsor tiles off the Kylemore road for all my clients...the place is a bit like a warehouse but if you walk around a few times you will find something good.they also have loads of tiles in stock..The tiles they have are mostly good quailty ,I would be weary of buying tiles too cheap because you need to look at them for a long time
Dont be afaid to ask them for a discount also..... ask for James tell him Yvonne sent you. good luck

I was in the market for tiles and I found Windsor tiles to be quite good. They do have a large range. if your in that area you good also try the 3 tiles shops on the long mile road around the corner. We ended buying our tiles in Budget Tiles also on Kylemore Road just before you come into Ballyfermot.

I would second that budget tiles have a fairly decent selection.

I ended up buying my kitchen tiles in Discount tiles in Newhall Business Park, Naas. I had been looking at some tiles costing €53 per sq yrd and ended up getting something very similar there for €25 per sq. yrd.

Back