Kitchen Supplier Recommendations

Pantone

Can anyone recommend where to go within the Dublin area to get a good quality, reasonably priced new kitchen? Does such a thing exist? I’ve had trouble trying to work out where to look. The places I’ve visited so far seem extremely expensive. I really want it to look good, but I don’t think it should cost the earth. We are thinking of heading over to the UK in search of a better deal.
If anyone can recommend a good place to go, I would greatly appreciate it!

There are many, many previous threads on kitchens if you run the search option in this forum.

i recently heard great things about strawbridge kitchen makers down in Ashford, kitchenworld & cash & carry kitchens are decent bets also.

I used Tierney kitchens in Man-o-war, skerries and thought they were really good, i would definitely recommend them. Great service and quality. The price was very reasonable too and we got quotoes from a few others places like cash and carry and in-house etc. They came out twice before installing and measured as our kitchen wasnt standard sized.

Hiya - we just got a new kitchen and designed with with ikea in belfast.. definitly worth it, very reasonable and very happy with Kitchen.

would also highly recomend tieney's.they have recently moved to a new premises in Balbriggan,we got some quotes from other suppliers but these were very expensive in comparision

Mro and Tiger Woods, welcome both to AAM. Note that recommendations from newly registered posters can be looked upon with some suspicion, so in accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other than being a satisfied customer?
Leo

Hi Leo,

No assocation at all, just a happy customer. We did some work on our house a few months ago and found a some suppliers awkard to deal with but Tierneys were a pleasure. They went out of their way to accomodate us

mro

Back