Kitchen fitter recommendation needed

gnubbit

Could any one recommend a kitchen fitter? I'm based in South Dublin.

Also, how much do they usually charge? Is there a daily rate? My kitchen is very small so I'm hoping it won't be too expensive!

Thanks for the reply. I haven't bought it yet, still shopping around but I'm looking for a cheap one so I suppose it will be flat pack. I've looked in the likes of B&Q, Homebase and Ikea so far. There are 3 double wall cabinets and at floor level a corner unit, a double unit, a smaller unit and drawers, a freestanding dishwasher and a built in hob and oven.

whaever you do dont buy a b@q kitchen they are a load of crap ,i fitted one before and loads fitters i know would not fit them, pay the few pound more for a much better one .

Pity about B&Q - one thing they had that I liked was a pull out worktop/breakfast counter. Where would you suggest for inexpensive kitchens? Are Homebase as bad?

dont know too much homebase , noykes are good , brought some doors their a few times and found them best and not too bad for the price too

Thanks for the suggestion will check them out. Now all I need is a good, reasonably-priced fitter!

Back