kitchen design in kilkenny/ carlow

superwoman

Is there anywhere in kilkenny or carlow that designs kitchens and lets you take design on paper away with you?

You can download kitchen design software from IKEA (and perhaps Cash and Carry Kitchens) to design your own kitchen.

Cash and Carry Carlow did a design in plan on paper for me then posted on a b&w 3-d version. Room by Room Noyeks Kilkenny allowed me to take design in plan and showed me 3d version in store. I had a full consultation with In-House in Dublin. Received all plans thee. Personally of the 3 preferred what Noyeks were offering me.

Diamond Woodcraft in Carlow don't charge for copy of plans. I've ordered a kitchen with them but it hasn't been installed yet so a bit early to comment on them but happy so far. Synotts in Kells (Kilkenny) do charge (Euro200 I think) for a copy of any design they draw up. There's another crowd in Callan called Kilkenny Kitchens that a friend of my raves about but haven't been there myself so not sure if they charge. I have no connection to any of these companies.

Back