Kitchen Bin with 2 sections (one for recycling)

Tweety

Hi,
I was just wondering if anybody knows where I could buy a Stainless Steel kitchen bin (that doesnt cost too much) that has 2 sections in it, one for recycling waste and one for regular kitchen waste. I think Argos have one but its about €140, which is a bit much for a kitchen bin. I live in the Cork Area.
Thanks.

I saw one in Atlantic a while back - can't remember how much it was though

Any of the stainless steel ones we saw that came with compartments cost a fortune..ended up buying a normal (plastic) one with three compartments for 45 euro from Woodies. Does the job grand.

Thanks guys.

I will check out Woodies and Atlantic. I would prefer a stainless steel bin as that is what I already have but I'm not prepared to spend a fortune on it!!!

Saw this sort of thing in Atlantic at the weekend.
Think it cost about €90. Two compartments - neither of which looked like they would hold much rubbish.

We got one in Roches a while back. It was on sale at the time. I can't remember how much it was, but I do know the sale price was a lot lower than the normal one. Considering Roches has been taken over, this probably isn't of any help.

Brabantia make one with two separate sections and it is pricey at in and around the €100 ish mark in Woodies and Atlantic. Also pricey as it is quite trendy, shop around, my Mum got a plastic cream one in Homebase for €50.00.