Kitchen Bin with 2 sections (one for recycling)

Tweety

Hi,
I was just wondering if anybody knows where I could buy a Stainless Steel kitchen bin (that doesnt cost too much) that has 2 sections in it, one for recycling waste and one for regular kitchen waste. I think Argos have one but its about €140, which is a bit much for a kitchen bin. I live in the Cork Area.
Thanks.

I saw one in Atlantic a while back - can't remember how much it was though

Any of the stainless steel ones we saw that came with compartments cost a fortune..ended up buying a normal (plastic) one with three compartments for 45 euro from Woodies. Does the job grand.

Thanks guys.

I will check out Woodies and Atlantic. I would prefer a stainless steel bin as that is what I already have but I'm not prepared to spend a fortune on it!!!

Saw this sort of thing in Atlantic at the weekend.
Think it cost about €90. Two compartments - neither of which looked like they would hold much rubbish.

We got one in Roches a while back. It was on sale at the time. I can't remember how much it was, but I do know the sale price was a lot lower than the normal one. Considering Roches has been taken over, this probably isn't of any help. :(

Brabantia make one with two separate sections and it is pricey at in and around the €100 ish mark in Woodies and Atlantic. Also pricey as it is quite trendy, shop around, my Mum got a plastic cream one in Homebase for €50.00.

Back