kinvara ave off navan road

moneygrower

any opinions on what this immediate area is like, are the residents mostly older or are there young families?

I grew up close to Kinvara and spent most of my life in and around kinvara with friends. I am 27 now with two children and would give my right arm to move back there.

It is a very nice area! there are alot of young families around Ashington (friends i went to school with who have now bought there own houses in the area). There is a mix of older and younger.

I do remember us hanging around in gangs at corners and especially beside the chipper, not sure if this is a problem anymore.. but i am sure you find that everywhere.

It is really handy for Town, shops and being close to the phoenix park is fantastic.

There is a really good girls and boys primary school a stones throw from Kinvara avenue and two good secondary schools.

I would advise anybody in a postion to buy in this area or anywhere around the Navan road to go for it.

Anywhere around that area is great to be honest. Navan Road, Baggot Road, Kinvara area. Grew up around there and I too was looking at buying there but the houses either need too much work or were too expensive. The fact they are so close to the Pheonix Park is a godsend. Avoid Ashington though IMHO.

Hi,

God i wish but I am a single mum working two jobs and just managed to buy a lovely house in Ashbourne, got a good bargain too. Kinvara might be a few years down the road for me unfortunatly but the foots on the ladder now!.

hey wheels what Part of the navan rd are you from?

What is it about the Navan Road??! I grew up there but now live in Dublin 15 and everyone I know who grew up there and had to move away wants to move back there. I love our home and we'd have to pay a hell of a lot more to get the same type of thing there so it's just not realistic, but if money was no option, we'd probably head back there too...

Im grew up near Kinvara,I am from Ashington orginally,but know live in Dublin 15 also.Would love to move back to that area someday,we just cant afford it at the moment.