Kilcross Court Sandyford co Dublin

T

torero

Hello there,

We are thinking to move to Kilcross Court Sandyford co Dublin. It is a former council estate and apparently it used to be a no go area. Does anyone know this area, is it ok?

Hi there,

I live in Rockview apartments - you can walk down to Dundrum from Rockview through Sandyford View, Bracken Hill and then Kilcross. I walk to work most days and go through Kilcross. It seems fine - was talking to someone recently who said years ago it was a no-go area but is much more settled now, and houses will probably be very much in demand there in the next few years. There is a building which is currently all boarded up and I heard it's being turned into a medical centre...

Sweet Pea

hi there

i live in kilcross and find it very quiet. my wife is from the area and persuaded me to move there because this is were we wanted to bring up our children it has good schools and most of all it has a very hard working committee that runs summer events for kids it has a ladies club it has a community centre unlike any other in dublin 18 all in all it is a great place to live

Don't know what its like now but my dad has his car robbed twice in the 80s and both times it showed up in Kilcross:(

Back